2 tbsp olive oil
1 chicken breast
chicken seasoning (optional)
1 box curry sauce
1. Dice chicken.
3. Add chicken seasoning (optional). I use Montreal Chicken spices.
4. Add 6 cups of water and bring to a boil.
5. Meanwhile, peel and dice carrots and onion.
6. Add to water once it's boiling.
7. Cook rice (see below). Once the rice is cooked, the carrots should be tender as well (about 25 minutes).
8. Add curry sauce and mix until smooth and thicker.
9. Serve over rice.
How to Prepare Rice
Using a rice cooker:
1. Measure 3 cups of rice using the cup that came with the cooker (Japanese cups are smaller).
2. Add water to between the 3rd and 4th lines.
3. Push the button and cook until the button pops up, about 25 minutes.
4. The rice will stay warm until the rice cooker is unplugged.
Using the stove:
1. Combine 2 cups of rice and 2 1/2 cups water in a medium saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered for 20 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 10 minutes.
5. Fluff with a fork or rice paddle before serving.