Saturday, November 26, 2016
Tofu and Vegetable Stir-Fry
3 tbsp olive oil
1 yellow pepper
2 celery stalks
1/2 package of grape tomatoes
2 broccoli crowns
1 pack of firm tofu
Stir-fry seasoning (I used 1/2 bottle of Iron Chef Sesame Garlic sauce)
Salt and pepper, mixed herbs to taste
1. Warm up oil in skillet.
2. Cut vegetables and add to skillet.
3. Cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
4. Pat tofu dry, dice, and add to skillet.
5. Add stir-fry seasoning, salt, pepper, and mixed herbs.
6. Cook until tofu is warm, about 3 minutes.
7. Serve over rice or pasta.