Saturday, November 26, 2016
Grilled Salmon, Rice and Veggie Dip
1 lb. salmon
Montreal Steak seasoning
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Warm up olive oil in skillet.
2. Add salmon.
3. Sprinkle with seasoning and soy sauce.
4. Cook until no longer dark pink inside, about 10 minutes.
3 cups rice
1. Measure rice and add to rice cooker.
2. Fill up water until the three-cup line (I put a little more, somewhere between 3 and 4).
3. Cook until done, about 30 minutes.
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp mustard
1 tbsp soy sauce
Garlic salt to taste
1. Mix the dressing.
2. Rinse and cut vegetables bite size.